5770 Chanukah: Shabbat Shalom V'Chanukah Sameach - שבת שלום וחנוכה שמח



Asaf Neve Shalom / אסף נוה שלום

Lecha Dodi
/ לכה דודי - Welcoming Shabbat / לקראת שבת

If you are looking for the CD for the songs above and below, it is available for purchase in here (English site) and in here (Hebrew site)


Tehilim/Psalm 23 (Mostly sang on Shabbat)

1. Mizmor L’ David: Hashem Roee, loh echsar
מִזְמוֹר לְדָוִד: ה' רֹעִי, לֹא אֶחְסָר
A Psalm of David: Hashem is my shepherd; I shall not want

2. Been-ot desheh, yahrbiytzeniy; ahl-meyi m’nuchot ynahalenee
בִּנְאוֹת דֶּשֶׁא, יַרְבִּיצֵנִי; עַל-מֵי מְנֻחוֹת יְנַהֲלֵנִי
He causes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters

3. Nafshi yeshovev; yancheni b’mahglay-tzedek l’ma-an sh’moh
נַפְשִׁי יְשׁוֹבֵב; יַנְחֵנִי בְמַעְגְּלֵי-צֶדֶק, לְמַעַן שְׁמוֹ
He restores my soul; He guides me in the path of righteousness for His name's sake

4. --Gam ki elech, b’geyi tzalmavet, loh-eerah rah
kyi atah eemadee, Shivt’cha U’meshantecha, hemah yenachamuni
גַּם כִּי-אֵלֵךְ בְּגֵיא צַלְמָוֶת, לֹא-אִירָא רָע--
כִּי-אַתָּה עִמָּדִי שִׁבְטְךָ וּמִשְׁעַנְתֶּךָ,הֵמָּה יְנַחֲמֻנִי
Even when I walk, in the valley of shadow of death, I will fear no evil
for You are with me, Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me

5. Ta-aroch l’fanayi, shulchan-- neged tzor'rayi;
Dishanta Vashemen roshyi, kosee r’vayah
תַּעֲרֹךְ לְפָנַי, שֻׁלְחָן-- נֶגֶד צֹרְרָי;
דִּשַּׁנְתָּ בַשֶּׁמֶן רֹאשִׁי, כּוֹסִי רְוָיָה
You set a table-- before me in the presence of my adversaries;
You anointed my head with oil, my cup overflows

6. Ach, tov va'chesed yirdfoonyi-- kol-ymeyi chayahyi,
V’shavti b'Veyit Hashem, l’orech yamiyim
אַךְ, טוֹב וָחֶסֶד יִרְדְּפוּנִי-- כָּל-יְמֵי חַיָּי
וְשַׁבְתִּי בְּבֵית-ה', לְאֹרֶךְ יָמִים
Surely, goodness and loving kindness will pursue me-- all-the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of Hashem, for length of days



שבת שלום וחנוכה שמח
Shabbat Shalom V'Chanukah Sameach
Wishing you a Peaceful Sabbath and a Happy Chanukah







  • Hanukkah Crafts
  • Great Food for Hanukkah!
  • Computer Wallpaper
  • For more Hanukkah contents go to site here.
    Also, for more info, please contact your local Orthodox rabbi


    Nefesh B'Nefesh brought over 150 participants together on Ben Yehuda Street for the first ever Jerusalem flash mob in honor of Hanukkah

    Rabbi Pinchas Winston
    Chanukah Vision: Revealation Of The Secrets Of The Lights Of Chanukah

    More videos with Rabbi Winston at this blog. Excellent book to read for Chanukah, Light of 36, can be obtained in a PDF Format or in hard copy at his ThirtySix.org site



    More in this channel


    Click here to see The Home Game film trailer and here for the video where the producer speaks. Click here to find out about recent developments and to donate.